CAVERTA 100 MG: Caverta 100 MG Tablet is used to treat the erectile dysfunction problem in men and pulmonary hypertension. By relaxing the muscles, blood vessels, this medicine increases the blood flow in the male reproductive organ of the man's body.
Composition: The main composition of Caverta 100 MG tablet is Sildenafil. It is an FDA approved chemical for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension.
How Does It Work: Sildenafil in Caverta 100 MG relaxes the muscles in the blood vessels such as corpus cavernosum, and thereby increases the flow of blood. In this manner, the medicine treats the erectile dysfunction. By relaxing the muscles of a lungs and it also decreases the blood pressure.
How to Use it: Always use the medicine as prescribed by your doctor. The patient needs to swallow the tablet. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Medicine can be taken with or without food. However, patient might face upset stomach if taken with food.
Side Effects: If you experience any side-effect please consult your doctor immediately. A patient may experience the
following side effect- Headache, Bloody nose, Indigestion, Sleeplessness, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Painful and bloody urine, burning sensation, tingling in the arms and feet, Light sensitivity, Painful erection.
Precaution and Warning:
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to Sildenafil.
- Consult a doctor before using this medicine with other medicines.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dose.
- If you are suffering from kidney or liver impairment, consult a doctor before using this medicine.
- Do not use this medicine if you are suffering from bleeding or blood disorders.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Do not use the medicine if it has passed the expiry date printed on the pack.
- Do not use the medicine if the foil or packaging is tempered or it is discolored.